The programme is for a duration of 15 to 36 months depending on the background of the student. Admission is open to persons holding a Bachelors degree or HND or a professional qualification acceptable to the Admissions Committee. The masters study is intense and ends with a thesis.
We offer a range of postgraduate programmes, including:
- Master of Arts (MA)
- Master of Science (MSc)
- Master of Research (MRes)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Laws (LLM)
- Postgraduate Certificate (PgCert)
- Postgraduate Diploma (PgDip)
The Masters programme shall be tutored by the London Graduate School who are the administrators of the Commonwealth University distance learning programmes.
You will be required to have:
- a bachelor’s degree in any subject discipline (or equivalent)
- a minimum of two years’ work experience in a management context
- a detailed personal statement, including why you are applying and any relevant skills, experience or achievements that make you suitable for the course
- You should also submit a full CV